Following the application on 25 May 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, (hereafter “GDPR”), “KŁOS Poland s.c.” with registered seat in Szamotuły (64-500), ul. 3-go Maja 13b/7, hereafter KŁOS Poland, in compliance with Article 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the GDPR inform that as of 25 May 2018, you are entitled to the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data by KŁOS Poland s.c.
- The Administrator of your data is KŁOS Poland s.c. with registered seat in Szamotuły (64-500), ul. 3-go Maja 13b/7, phone: 61 442-46-34, e-mail: email@example.com
The personal data Administrator shall exercise due diligence in the protection of personal data, observing the technical and organisational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Your data is processed exclusively for the preparation of agreements, fulfilment of contractual obligations, redress in respect of non-performance or improper performance of the agreement, or execution of orders.
It means that KŁOS Poland s.c. processes your data:
- in connection with the necessity to perform the agreement (e.g. to ensure the proper quality of services) [subject to Article 6 sec. 1(b) of the GDPR);
- in relation to the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator (e.g. to issue and store invoices and accounting documents) [subject to Article 6 sec. 1(c) of the GDPR];
- in connection with the necessity to pursue the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party (e.g. to seek redress for possible claims) [subject to article 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR);
- Recipients of your personal data may include, among others; entities that provide the following services on behalf KŁOS Poland s.c.: HR and payment services, legal or tax services, IT services, shipping services, complaints handling, distribution, as well as public authorities (US).
- Your data will be processed for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the limitation period for any possible claims, but not more than 10 years.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict processing, as well as to transfer data, object to data processing, withdraw consent at any moment without affecting the legitimacy of processing which was given before its withdrawal. The declaration for withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data must be made in writing or email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The provision of data is obligatory to the extent resulting from specific provisions due to the necessity to perform the agreement, whereas in other cases, it is voluntary.
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area) and/or international organisations.
- Where the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR; you are entitled to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in Poland – the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection,
The provision of personal data is a contractual requirement; failure to do so will result in the inability to fulfil the agreement and the related tax obligations.
- Your data will not be subjected to automated processing or profiling. Personal data will be processed solely for the purpose for which it was initially collected.